Upcoming Policy Networks
Updated paper from the Network of Regional Youth Work Units LGA: Give NCS cash to councils to fund year-round youth work This call is far from surprising and we welcome the pragmatic approach of the LGA as part of their Brighter Futures campaign. It’s a...
As MPs packed their bags for recess, the last day of Parliament brought some big news for the employment support sector. In amongst the twenty one written ministerial statements bundled out of the door before the end of term, two offered details on the European Social...
Luke, Deputy Youth Mayor and Young Advisor for Waltham Forest talks about his experience at the Know Your Roots Workshop day
By taking part in the ‘Know Your Roots’ Workshop it’s allowed me to gain an enhanced understanding of where certain hairstyles used to style Afro hair began. Throughout the discussion based Workshop I began to gain a connection and passion for my hair that I’d never...
A socio-psychological study of neighbourhoods and resilience amongst youth in London – insights of a research project conducted by Mario Washington-Ihieme I am a recent Masters graduate of Social and Cultural Psychology and have been interning with Partnership for...
Today's publication of Bright Futures: Our Vision for Youth Services by the Local Government Association today is a really positive long-term vision for youth services and provision. The principles it sets out today, such as being youth-led, are a great step towards a...
- A summary of the most important news, reports, and funding in the past month for the sector.
- Keep up to date with our work, such as free training or the latest research.
- Our monthly is completely free.
To sign up for our monthly update email, click here
- Young People Count 2018 Infographic
- Partnership for Young London 2017 Review Infographic
- Conversations in Youth Work with Diaspora Young people
- Emerging Themes in Work with Young Men
- Partnership for Young London Position Paper 2017
- 25% – Young People’s Research Info Graphic
- Another Glass Ceiling – are Young Women Missing Out on Training and Employment Opportunities?
- Emerging Themes in Work with Girls and Young Women Briefing
- School Daze: A resource to help the voluntary sector partner with schools
African Diaspora-Reviewing the Second Draft of the Framework 23rd August We now have a completed illustration from Drew Sinclair and would like to review completed work so far. For more information please contact email@example.com
Campaign Training with The Sheila McKechnie Foundation 25th August The S.M.F will provide training to support young people in understanding how to campaign, get their voice heard and help to shape the world. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org