Upcoming Policy Networks
Luke, Deputy Youth Mayor and Young Advisor for Waltham Forest talks about his experience at the Know Your Roots Workshop day
By taking part in the ‘Know Your Roots’ Workshop it’s allowed me to gain an enhanced understanding of where certain hairstyles used to style Afro hair began. Throughout the discussion based Workshop I began to gain a connection and passion for my hair that I’d never...
A socio-psychological study of neighbourhoods and resilience amongst youth in London – insights of a research project conducted by Mario Washington-Ihieme I am a recent Masters graduate of Social and Cultural Psychology and have been interning with Partnership for...
Today's publication of Bright Futures: Our Vision for Youth Services by the Local Government Association today is a really positive long-term vision for youth services and provision. The principles it sets out today, such as being youth-led, are a great step towards a...
Co-Hosting Young Londoners Asset Session Where to start?? It was around two years ago when I stated my role as a National Ambassador with Clarion, then known as Affinity Sutton, I had little to no idea what to expect. After attending an interview I still knew very...
Political Literacy: An End to Apathy? It has been an incredible time for politics. Pre-2016, we had the first coalition government to grace No.10 since the Second World War; we have witnessed the utter obliteration of the third largest party in the UK, the Liberal...
- Young People Count 2018 Infographic
- Partnership for Young London 2017 Review Infographic
- Conversations in Youth Work with Diaspora Young people
- Emerging Themes in Work with Young Men
- Partnership for Young London Position Paper 2017
- 25% – Young People’s Research Info Graphic
- Another Glass Ceiling – are Young Women Missing Out on Training and Employment Opportunities?
- Emerging Themes in Work with Girls and Young Women Briefing
- School Daze: A resource to help the voluntary sector partner with schools
Campaign Training with The Sheila McKechnie Foundation 25th August The S.M.F will provide training to support young people in understanding how to campaign, get their voice heard and help to shape the world. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org