Upcoming Policy Networks
Co-Hosting Young Londoners Asset Session Where to start?? It was around two years ago when I stated my role as a National Ambassador with Clarion, then known as Affinity Sutton, I had little to no idea what to expect. After attending an interview I still knew very...
Political Literacy: An End to Apathy? It has been an incredible time for politics. Pre-2016, we had the first coalition government to grace No.10 since the Second World War; we have witnessed the utter obliteration of the third largest party in the UK, the Liberal...
The Network of Regional Youth Work Units welcomes DCMS commitment to develop a 3-year strategy for young people. We want to work with the government, youth sector colleagues and young people to ensure that the strategy is a genuine cross-departmental initiative that takes into account the many different factors that impact on young people’s lives and does not concern itself simply with the elements that are included in DCMS’s current brie
Walking into the Guildhall on a Monday morning, where there were so many people in business attire and suits, made it feel all so daunting. But walking into the office for PYL for the first time all seemed such a new world for me, whilst thinking “finally I've entered...
Introduction In March I flew to Portugal with Laurie Fitzgerald of Ubele and Rasha Fara of FORWARD to attend PatHERways, an international seminar, funded by Erasmus +. This initiative intends to forge routes that lead more young women to greater civic activism. I was...
- Conversations in Youth Work with Diaspora Young people
- Emerging Themes in Work with Young Men
- Partnership for Young London Position Paper 2017
- 25% – Young People’s Research Info Graphic
- Another Glass Ceiling – are Young Women Missing Out on Training and Employment Opportunities?
- Emerging Themes in Work with Girls and Young Women Briefing
- School Daze: A resource to help the voluntary sector partner with schools
- 13th Nov – Demonstrating Impact at V.A.I
- 15th Nov, and 11th Dec – Leading Assets Together workshops
- 15th Nov – Creating Safe Spaces for Work with Young Men
- 21st Nov – African Diaspora – Challenging Practice, Policy and Research
- 1st Dec – London Policy Network
- 5th Dec – African Diaspora- Continuing the Conversation
- 12th Dec – Theory of Change
- 19th Dec – African Diaspora- Developing a National Framework