Upcoming Policy Networks
Through the of focus groups, the 25% project was an excellent opportunity to engage with a key subsection of civil society, young people. What was particularly heartening was their acute awareness of the state of society. More specifically, their insight into the...
The Skills agenda in the Government's recent Industrial Strategy Green Paper is an attempt to address the low skill low-wage equilibrium that has characterised the employment prospects for many young Londoners. It focuses on reversing the low literacy and numeracy...
Sandra Vacciana, Partnership for Young London 25% was a joint youth consultation initiative led by Partnership for Young London (PYL), the British Youth Council and London Youth, in collaboration with a range of partners including housing associations, local...
I pray the maturity of time doesn’t suck us into a maze of letters and number to re-align Statistics with no pulse, categorical acronyms with no soul – BAMER, NEET A youth lead approach is our solution, I see a future where youth panels are scrapped, our voice...
Place Making and Young People Place-making that isn’t a bad approach, I owe the think tanks a standing ovation such innovation could help my imagination catapult, Passed social housing blues to show the box tickers, statistics too have a pulse, Is my estate a giant...
- Conversations about Youth Work with African Diaspora Young People
30th June 2017 09:30am -1pm
This is a joint event between Ubele, City Bridge Trust, Conway Hall and Partnership for Young London.
Conversations about Youth Work with African Diaspora Young People is targeted at formal and informal educators as well as policy makers and managers. Attendees to the event will be invited to explore current practice and develop recommendations for future effective work with young people of the African Diaspora, through facilitated group discussions.
- 30th June – London Policy Network
- 22nd September – London Policy Network
- 1st December – London Policy Network
- Partnership for Young London Position Paper 2017
- 25% – Young People’s Research Info Graphic
- Another Glass Ceiling – are Young Women Missing Out on Training and Employment Opportunities?
- Emerging Themes in Work with Girls and Young Women Briefing
- School Daze: A resource to help the voluntary sector partner with schools