Upcoming Policy Networks
A socio-psychological study of neighbourhoods and resilience amongst youth in London – insights of a research project conducted by Mario Washington-Ihieme I am a recent Masters graduate of Social and Cultural Psychology and have been interning with Partnership for...
Today's publication of Bright Futures: Our Vision for Youth Services by the Local Government Association today is a really positive long-term vision for youth services and provision. The principles it sets out today, such as being youth-led, are a great step towards a...
Co-Hosting Young Londoners Asset Session Where to start?? It was around two years ago when I stated my role as a National Ambassador with Clarion, then known as Affinity Sutton, I had little to no idea what to expect. After attending an interview I still knew very...
Political Literacy: An End to Apathy? It has been an incredible time for politics. Pre-2016, we had the first coalition government to grace No.10 since the Second World War; we have witnessed the utter obliteration of the third largest party in the UK, the Liberal...
The Network of Regional Youth Work Units welcomes DCMS commitment to develop a 3-year strategy for young people. We want to work with the government, youth sector colleagues and young people to ensure that the strategy is a genuine cross-departmental initiative that takes into account the many different factors that impact on young people’s lives and does not concern itself simply with the elements that are included in DCMS’s current brie
- Young People Count 2018 Infographic
- Partnership for Young London 2017 Review Infographic
- Conversations in Youth Work with Diaspora Young people
- Emerging Themes in Work with Young Men
- Partnership for Young London Position Paper 2017
- 25% – Young People’s Research Info Graphic
- Another Glass Ceiling – are Young Women Missing Out on Training and Employment Opportunities?
- Emerging Themes in Work with Girls and Young Women Briefing
- School Daze: A resource to help the voluntary sector partner with schools