Trauma series - session 1: Introduction to Trauma
Time & Location
About the Event
Tuesday 7 September, 2021 11:00 -12:30
Partnership for Young London is working in collaboration with Nicola Lester Psychological Trauma Consultancy to deliver a series of webinars on trauma awareness, trauma informed practice, developing therapeutic skills for practice and developing trauma informed organisations. Each session is 1.5 hours and will be delivered online, presentation time is approximately 1-hour with time for discussion and questions in the remaining 30 minutes. Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation, handouts and a certificate of attendance upon completion of the session.
For those participants wishing to attend more than one workshop, it is recommended that participants attend the workshops in order to build on and consolidate their knowledge.
Session 1: INTRODUCTION TO TRAUMA
- Introduction to psychological trauma
- Understanding adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- The impact of trauma and the possibility of post-traumatic growth
- Making SENSE of psychological trauma
- Self-care and psychological resilience
Please contact – Zoe.Nation@cityoflondon.gov.ukif you have any queries
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.