Wed, 08 Jul|
Young Londoners' Fund - Trauma informed practice training series: Developing trauma informed practice
Time & Location
08 Jul 2020, 11:00 – 12:30
About the Event
Trauma informed practice training series
Partnership for Young London is working in collaboration with Nicola Lester Psychological Trauma Consultancy to deliver a series of webinars on trauma awareness, trauma informed practice, developing therapeutic skills for practice and developing trauma informed organisations. Each session is 1.5 hours and will be delivered online, presentation time is approximately 1-hour with time for discussion and questions in the remaining 30 minutes. Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation, handouts and a certificate of attendance upon completion of the session.
For those participants wishing to attend more than one workshop, it is recommended that participants attend the workshops in order to build on and consolidate their knowledge.
Session 2 Wednesday 8 July, 11-12:30pm.
Session 2: DEVELOPING TRAUMA INFORMED PRACTICE
- Developing trauma informed practice: key concepts and context.
- Integrating a trauma informed approach to practice.
- Using the SENSE model to structure trauma informed care.
- Introduction to trauma informed reflective practice.
- Understanding vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue.