Tue, 23 Mar|
Young Londoners' Fund- Safeguarding series: Safeguarding for Managers
Time & Location
23 Mar 2021, 11:00 – 12:30
About the Event
Safeguarding for Managers
This session is for Managers who have completed Safeguarding Training – it will consider:
• Responsibilities of Manager in regards to Safeguarding
• What inhibits staff making safeguarding referrals
• What we have learnt from past Serious Case Reviews
• Defensible Decisions
• How to effectively use supervision to identify and explore safeguarding concerns
• How and when to escalate concerns
* If you are having difficulities registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.