Time & Location
28 Jun 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
About the Event
Nicola Lester Psychological Trauma Services will be delivering two courses in trauma informed practice to support organisations to develop an awareness and understanding of the impact of trauma and how to develop a trauma informed approach to their work.
Silver level: Developing Trauma Informed Practice
- Developing therapeutic skills for practice
- Creative ways of working
- Supporting families (including children and young people)
- Making SENSE of psychological trauma: structuring trauma informed interventions
- Using the SENSE model in practice
- Understanding and responding to vicarious trauma
Please note that in order to achieve the silver level, you will first need to complete the bronze level ‘trauma aware’ training.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a certificate reflecting their level of achievement.
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.