Time & Location
12 Jul 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
About the Event
Nicola Lester Psychological Trauma Services will be delivering three courses in trauma informed practice to support organisations to develop an awareness and understanding of the impact of trauma and how to develop a trauma informed approach to their work.
the aims of the session are
- Asking ‘what’s right’ with someone: Creating affirmations.
- The art of trauma informed practice: disconnection to reconnection
- ‘Near enemies’ of the trauma informed approach to practice
- Understanding ‘traumatised’ organisations
- Creating trauma informed organisations
- Examples of trauma informed organisational practices.