Fri, 14 Feb|
Room 2, Guildhall North Wing
Open Access Youth Work – exploring the current context and evidence
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
14 Feb 2020, 13:00 – 16:00
Room 2, Guildhall North Wing , Guildhall, Basinghall Street, London EC2V 7HH, UK
About the Event
- To explore the current evidence in universal and/or open access youth work
- To engage practitioners on the gaps in this evidence and where future research or activities could be focused
- Practice sharing on the work underway at the Centre for Youth Impact, Ed Anderton, Director of Practice Development, Centre for Youth Impact.
- Evidencing youth work’s long-term impact: initial ideas and issues to consider. Tania de St Croix – Lecturer in the Sociology of Youth and Childhood, Kings College.
- Reflections from evaluating youth programmes: tentative findings for practice, learning and theory. Dr Kalbir Shukra Senior Lecturer Goldsmiths University.
- Two local studies of universal youth work research in Scotland using a transformative evaluation methodology. Dr Amy Calder, senior policy and research officer at YouthLink Scotland, the national agency for youth work in Scotland.
This event is sold out