Thu, 18 Jul|
NHS Digital Health Ambassadors: Digital Marketing Workshop
Want to learn new Digital Skills from industry experts ? Want to get involved with a Digital Health with the NHS ? Come along on the 18th July to find out more and get involved.
Time & Location
18 Jul 2019, 17:30 – 19:30
Lift, 45 White Lion St, Islington, London N1 9PW, UK
About the Event
Aged 14-24 and want to gain Digital Skills? Join us for a free workshop and the chance to become part of the Digital Health Ambassador team.
Understanding User Experience: Digital experts Fresh Egg will be running a workshop on Understanding User Experience. You'll be able to learn digital skills, have fun and ask questions. (yes, food and drink will be provided!)
This session will cover:
- What the digital health ambassadors project is about
- Empathy Mapping - anexercise where people try to understand as much as they can about the audience group.
- Competitor App review - looking at other apps and comparing.
- Brainstorming - how can the app be improved? How can the app be promoted ?
The aim of this programme is to ensure that young people are at the heart of shaping and promoting digital health and wellbeing services such as the NHS Go app and Good Thinking platform, so that they're relevant and engaging for young people.
Digital Ambassadors will:
Provide insight, feedback and help shape digital products.
Work with us and the Healthy London Partnership to design adverts and campaigns
Become part of a network of young Londoners that promote digital initiatives amongst their peers.
- Limited spaces available. Any queries or additional requirements please contact Troy or Sam on 020 7332 3396 or email Troy.Norbert@cityoflondon.gov.uk // Sam.Omokan@cityoflondon.gov.uk