London Policy Network
Time & Location
About the Event
London Policy network is Partnership for Young London’s regular policy and practice meeting to showcase good practice, disseminate ideas and hear about latest policy, initiatives and developments in the youth sector. Attendees are cross sector drawn from range of organisations VCSE, LA’s, housing associations, central and regional government, public health.
- Youth Recovery Mission – Sarah Wilkins GLA
- Youth Policy update – Paul Schofield DCMS
- Young Londoners Survey – Matthew Walsham
- Youth Sector Manifesto for Mayoral Elections – group discussion
- Ten Year Vision for Youth Work - NYA – group discussion
During Youth Work Week 2020 the NYA launched the ten year vision for youth work in England. The aim is to now translate this vision into a practical strategy, owned and shared by all in support of youth work. This collective strategy will be published in Spring 2021 and will be used to:
- Mainstream young people’s voices and needs into common understanding and responses at all levels (including aligning spending across government departments)
- Inform the delayed three-year comprehensive spending review 2021
- Secure long term understanding and ambition for youth work at national and local level through policy, commissioning and funding.
* If you are having difficulities registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.