London Policy Network
Time & Location
About the Event
London Policy network is Partnership for Young London’s regular policy and practice meeting to showcase good practice, disseminate ideas and hear about latest policy, initiatives and developments in the youth sector. Attendees are cross sector drawn from range of organisations VCSE, LA’s, housing associations, central and regional government, public health.
- Update on the Youth Investment Fund, Paul Schofield DCMS
- Youth Recovery – overview of the youth recovery process for London, Sharon Long
- Data and research – Young Londoners Feedback, Matt Walsham and Troy Norbert
- Service Development for Local Areas – focus group with London Borough of Islington
* Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you are having difficulties finding these emails, please check your spam box.