Time & Location
14 Dec 2021, 10:30 – 15 Dec 2021, 11:30
About the Event
Peer Research Network
10.30am to 11.30am, 14th of December 2021
London Peer Research Network
14thDecember 2021, 10.30am to 11.30am – Zoom only
We are bringing people together from organisations who have conducted, or have an interest in, peer research.
10.30am – Introductions and welcome
10.35am – London Peer Research Grants
- · Sharon Long from Partnership for Young London will share the current status of the Young Londoners Research and Engagement Programme.
- · Around 9 groups of young Londoners will be given a grant to conduct peer research into widening access to London’s youth offer.
10.40am – Young Foundation Accreditation
- · The Young Foundation will go into more detail about their accreditation for peer researchers, and what that process looks like for the young people involved.
- · They will also share how organisations can get their young people enrolled and involved with the evidence they collect.
11.00am – Co-designing an evaluation framework for young peer researchers
- · As more organisations involve young people in peer research, what are the different ways that we are evaluating the benefits for young people?
- · We will break into groups for a discussion about what a collaborative co-designed evaluation framework for peer researchers looks like.
11.25am – Closing remarks and next steps
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.