Fri, 02 Jun|
Voices of the Future: How peer research can influence youth policy and practice.
Time & Location
02 Jun 2023, 11:00 – 15:00
City Hall, Kamal Chunchie Way, London E16 1ZE, UK
About the Event
The Mayor’s New Deal for Young People Team and Partnership for Young London invite you to an event showcasing youth-led peer research and exploring how this can influence policy and practice across London.
Date Friday 2 June
Time 11.00 – 3.00 pm
Together we will:
- explore examples of youth-led peer research, and the process.
- understand how peer research can influence policy and practice.
- explore the impact of peer research on peer researchers.
- collaborate on how we set the research agenda for London.
- Discuss the way universities and colleges (higher education) can support youth-led research through 'civic mentoring’.
More details about the Young Londoners Research Programme can be viewed on the website and also a video link about the project will be shared shortly. The groups involved in this programme include:
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Sharon Long, Matthew Walsham and Iris Bos – Partnership for Young London
David McCollum and Dorothy Hodgson – GLA
Hanna-Mariam Chowdhury – Rocket Science
Dr James Sloam – Royal Holloway University
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.