Reflecting and centring our lived experience as workers and how this influences the work we do with young people
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 4: Reflecting and centring our lived experience as workers and how this influences the work we do with young people?
• An exploration of the lived experience that workers bring, not only of trauma but of their own intersectional identities and how this positively/negatively influences the work they do with young people?
• A reflection on the strengths/ and challenges of drawing on our experience?
• If we are not therapists how can personal disclosure support relationship building with Young people?
• How are we mindful of our privilege based identities in the work we do when working with young people within a trauma informed social justice oriented model of working?
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.