Tue, 11 Jan|
Beyond a Trauma Informed Approach Series - Exploring Practised Based Strategies - Trauma Informed Approach / HCE
Time & Location
11 Jan 2022, 10:30
About the Event
Session 2: Exploring Practised Based Strategies - Trauma Informed Approach / HCE
• How do we apply our understanding of these models in practise when working with young people?
• How do these principles work in practice - how are they translated in to service provision?
• I’m thinking of doing these session’s in a very interactive way - so will set key questions on certain aspects of service provision and a key principle of each model. So for example
• E.G. how do you apply the principle of Voice choice and agency currently in your service model?
• I need to have a little think through but I would probably use a a google doc link that is emailed out in advance and created on each theme/ question that the break outgroups answer - with the hope that at the end of the 2 sessions, practitioners have a comprehensive list of practice based strategies that address each aspect of service and model theme.
• E.G In what ways do you assess and address trauma in your service model?
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.