Time & Location
21 Jun 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
About the Event
Nicola Lester Psychological Trauma Services will be delivering two courses in trauma informed practice to support organisations to develop an awareness and understanding of the impact of trauma and how to develop a trauma informed approach to their work.
Bronze level: Trauma Awareness
- Understanding traumatic stress and complex trauma
- Understanding trauma and loss
- Introduction to trauma informed practice
- Trauma informed approaches to humanitarian crisis: understanding context
- Supporting coping
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.