Beyond a Trauma Informed Approach Series - Moving Beyond A Trauma Informed Approach
Time & Location
About the Event
Session 1: Moving Beyond A Trauma Informed Approach
• Understanding the wider context within which young people are experiencing distress and trauma
• Offering a wider social justice lens to these experiences and therefore how services and practices address such lived experience
• To provide an overview of a TIA, its strengths and limitations in supporting young people and particularly those with intersectional identities
• How does the Healing Centred Engagement Model offer a social justice oriented understanding of working with traumatised young people
• The importance of applying an intersectional lens to working with young people
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.