Mentoring, Safe Spaces and Trusted Relationships
Time & Location
About the Event
A joint event with the Young Londoners Fund Local Networks exploring the role of mentoring and trusted relationships in young people’s lives, this session will hear from a range of practitioners about their approaches to mentoring and have time to share practice with other Young Londoner’s Funded Groups
- 1.5 hr hour slot on zoom
- Dates 8th September 2.30-4pm
- National Context - Evidence behind mentoring
- Youth Recovery Mission – Mentoring as part of London’s Recovery
- Local Examples of Practice Borough based approaches
- Impact on Young People - Feedback from young people who have been mentored about what it meant and what worked (Both)
- Small Group Discussions - Examples of mentoring – where YLF projects can share practice in small groups and look at what training and support groups needed
* If you are having difficulties registering for this event please change your internet browser to Google Chrome as this website is no longer compatible on Internet Explorer.
Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you can't find these emails, please check your spam box.