25% of London 100% its future
25% of the London, 100% its future is led by young people, and takes an asset based approach to young people’s futures, and solutions to some of the challenges that young Londoners face. Information is gathered through a series of surveys designed and delivered by young people, which informs and contributes to round tables with key regional policy makers.
The report provides a snapshot of young people (who represent 24.9% of the population of London) experiencing a wide range of services in a sample of London boroughs. This shorter ‘think piece’ is being published as a contribution to the much wider debate that is starting to emerge across all sectors working with children & young people about how we can – collectively and thoughtfully – develop and crucially deliver a positive future vision for young Londoners.
Take the survey and tell us what you think about the opportunities, challenges, and possible solutions to living in London.
A Vision for Young Londoners is a vision statement that involves a cross-sector alliance of over 80 organisations, setting out a unified strategy and set of values to help deliver a brighter future for London’s young people.
25% of London, 100% it’s future seeks out the views of young Londoner’s across the capital, from the challenges they face to the solutions they want to see. Through roadshows, events, surveys, and interviews, we want to know how young people see their city.
- Take a Selfie!
- If you are young person – write 5-8 words that answer this question:
- “What is the BIGGEST opportunity you have as a young Londoner?”
- If you are a Decision Maker write 5-8 words that answer this question:
- What will you do for Young Londoners 2016 – 2017?
- Submit your Selfie, your name, and your answer to Zoe Nation by:
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram | ParticipationPeople
- Please include “#25%London” in your reply so we know where the Selfie comes from!
The #SelfiePledge is a simple, fun and effective part of this campaign.