- This event has passed.
London Policy Network
December 7, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
London Policy network is Partnership for Young London’s regular policy and practice meeting to showcase good practice, disseminate ideas and hear about latest policy, initiatives and developments in the youth sector. Attendees are cross sector drawn from range of organisations VCSE, LA’s, housing associations, central and regional government, public health.
We have the following speakers confirmed for the policy network on the 7th December 2018:
- Passport to Parliament, Francis Taylor – Become
- Harrow Needs Analysis, Dan Burke – Young Harrow Foundation
- Young People and Brexit, Dominic Brind – Our Future Our Choice
Members of Partnership for Young London are given priority places. To book a place contact Khalid.Ghazi@cityoflondon.gov.uk for refreshment (no lunch) and security purposes
- Harrow Needs Analysis – Dan Burke, Young Harrow Foundation
- Young People and Brexit – Our Future Our Choice
Other links and resources:
- Become – Passport to Parliament webpage with more details and Francis’ contact details
- Harrow Needs Analysis webpage and the full report can be found here.
- OFOC’s full report Young People and Brexit can be found here, and their short video here.
- The Missing Peace report can be found here and more details about the #iWill campaign can be found here.