- This event has passed.
London Policy Network
June 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:45 pm
London Policy network is Partnership for Young London’s regular policy and practice meeting to showcase good practice, disseminate ideas and hear about latest policy, initiatives and developments in the youth sector. Attendees are cross sector drawn from range of organisations VCSE, LA’s, housing associations, central and regional government, public health.
- Thrive London – Dan Heller, CYP Lead Thrive
- The Truth Project – Anna Jones, Senior Policy Adviser and Michael May, Head of the Inquiry Office for London and the South East, Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA)
- Skills for London Taskforce – Jonathan Slater, Employment and Skills Policy & Project Manager, London Voluntary Service Council (LVSC)
- Eurodesk & SALTO – Lucy Sandford, Partnership for Young London
- From Child to Adult and Family Finances – Janet Mearns, Disability Adviser, Parents of Disabled Children Project, Working Families
Friday 30th June 2017
Room 2, North wing, Guildhall, City of London, location postcode EC2V 7HH
2.00pm to 4.45pm
Members of Partnership for Young London are given priority places. To book a place contact Lucy.Sandford@cityoflondon.gov.uk for refreshment (no lunch) and security purposes