- This event has passed.
London Policy Network
July 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
London Policy network is Partnership for Young London’s regular policy and practice meeting to showcase good practice, disseminate ideas and hear about latest policy, initiatives and developments in the youth sector. Attendees are cross sector drawn from range of organisations VCSE, LA’s, housing associations, central and regional government, public health.
On the agenda for this meeting speakers include:
- Sian Berry, Green London Assembly Member – London’s Lost Youth Services 2018 report
- Bethia McNeil, Director of the Centre for Youth Impact – LGA outcomes framework for young people
- Angela Gault, London Operations and Development Manager, Boxing Futures Ltd – Boxing Futures: Using Non-Contact Boxing To Improve Mental Health And Well-being in Young People
- PeiChin Tay, GLA – Digital Talent Programme: Latest funding opportunities
- Eva Voukelatou, Partnership for Young London – Eurodesk
Members of Partnership for Young London are given priority places. To book a place contact Khalid.Ghazi@cityoflondon.gov.uk for refreshment (no lunch) and security purposes