25% of the Population, 100% the Future 25% was a joint youth consultation initiative led by Partnership for Young London (PYL), the British Youth Council and London Youth, in collaboration with a range of partners including housing associations, local authorities,...
I pray the maturity of time doesn’t suck us into a maze of letters and number to re-align Statistics with no pulse, categorical acronyms with no soul – BAMER, NEET A youth lead approach is our solution, I see a future where youth panels are scrapped, our voice...
Place Making and Young People Place-making that isn’t a bad approach, I owe the think tanks a standing ovation such innovation could help my imagination catapult, Passed social housing blues to show the box tickers, statistics too have a pulse, Is my estate a giant...
Social pedagogy is becoming a much talked about concept for those working with children and young people. This way of working suffers from having a rather cumbersome title but it is really worth getting to know what it means as we believe it is an extraordinarily powerful and effective way of working with young people and their communities.
- Friday 30th June 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 22nd September 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 1st December 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
Policy Networks resources
24th February 2017 London Policy Network presentations and resources:
- Responsible Business and Supporting London – Sophie Hulm, Economic Development Office, City of London Corporation
- Strategic Review City Bridge Trust, Shegufta Rahman, City Bridge Trust
- Youth Policy Statement – Catherine Fayers, Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- London’s lost Youth Services, Sian Berry, report author, Assembly Member, Greater Authority London
- Vision for Young Londoners, Sharon Long, Partnership for Young London
- Eurodesk, Lucy Sandford, Partnership for Young London
Policy update archive
Partnership for Young London’s members’ weekly policy update goes out weekly on a Friday, providing an overview of the week’s policy news for London’s youth sector. The weekly update is a members only resource, but we also have a monthly updated which is free for anybody to sign up to. Please email email@example.com to sign up for our monthly.
Both the weekly and the monthly summarise:
- Our week
- Training & Events
- Opportunities for practitioners
- Opportunities for young people
If you have any opportunities or work that you want to promote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.