I pray the maturity of time doesn’t suck us into a maze of letters and number to re-align Statistics with no pulse, categorical acronyms with no soul – BAMER, NEET A youth lead approach is our solution, I see a future where youth panels are scrapped, our voice should...
Place Making and Young People Place-making that isn’t a bad approach, I owe the think tanks a standing ovation such innovation could help my imagination catapult, Passed social housing blues to show the box tickers, statistics too have a pulse, Is my estate a giant...
Social pedagogy is becoming a much talked about concept for those working with children and young people. This way of working suffers from having a rather cumbersome title but it is really worth getting to know what it means as we believe it is an extraordinarily powerful and effective way of working with young people and their communities.
As national work experience week comes to a close and our very own EY Foundation Young People Week has its final day of celebration, it feels timely to share with you some of our findings from our recent report jointly released with the Chartered Management Institute...
London Policy Network Friday 24th February 2017 2:00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 7th April 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 30th June 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 22nd September 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
- Friday 1st December 2017 2.00pm to 4.45pm
Policy Networks resources
2nd December London Policy Network presentations and resources:
- ‘‘Reaching Out’- working together to raise awareness of hate crime and domestic abuse – Louise Tang, Royal Association for Deaf people (RAD) and Nick Wallbridge, Stonewall Housin. Website link
- Strategic Review City Bridge Trust, Sufina Ahmad, City Bridge Trust
- Eurodesk, Lucy Sandford, Partnership for Young London
- Question Time with 25% members of the 25% Youth Board present key findings from recent focus groups – Sandra Vacciana, Partnership for Young London and 25% Board
Policy update archive
Partnership for Young London’s members’ weekly policy update goes out weekly on a Friday, providing an overview of the week’s policy news for London’s youth sector. The weekly update is a members only resource, but we also have a monthly updated which is free for anybody to sign up to. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our monthly.
Both the weekly and the monthly summarise:
- Our week
- Training & Events
- Opportunities for practitioners
- Opportunities for young people
If you have any opportunities or work that you want to promote, please email email@example.com.